Leery of Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 28BHS...should I be?

Discuss these hardside and hybrid camper trailers packed with amenities.
secal48

Re: Leery of Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 28BHS...should I be?

Post by secal48 » December 28th, 2016, 1:50 am

We love ours. A couple of minor issues that our dealer was very quick to take care of. Lose trim, scratched toilet seat, discolored door lock. All little stuff and not really Starcraft issues, but fixed quickly. I always take reviews on line with a grain or three of salt. The complainers complain and the rest of us are out having fun in our home away from homes. We've owned Jayco's and now Starcraft for over 20 years and never a major problem with any of them. That includes a jayco hybrid, no leaks, good canvas, if you're leaning in that direction. In case you weren't aware, jayco owns Starcraft and stands behind them both equally. Go for it, but I'd be sure to find the best dealer in your area, the dealer makes all the difference in the world.
2017 Launch 24RLS
2012 Dodge Durango

MetalManDC

Leery of Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 28BHS...should I be?

Post by MetalManDC » December 27th, 2016, 10:11 pm

We were all set to purchase a 2017 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 28BHS...until we saw a Facebook review page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/StarcraftCamping/reviews/. Now, I take reviews with a grain of salt most times, but you are hard pressed to find anyone saying anything good about Starcraft on this site. I've searched high and low for other reviews and am not finding much.

Sooo...I'm asking the folks who own/have owned Starcraft trailers: Am I playing Russian roulette by buying a Launch Ultra Lite? Do they leak? Are they shoddily made?

Any info is greatly appreciated.