Looking at the 19BHS

Discuss these hardside and hybrid camper trailers packed with amenities.
KirkB

Re: Looking at the 19BHS

Post by KirkB » March 17th, 2017, 11:08 pm

Hi mowillie. Did you ever get your 19BHS? We picked ours up in Phoenix last week and took a couple of days to tow it back to Burbank with my 2016 Toyota Highlander XLE. Had no problems towing it and got 13 mpg. Really like it. Got our new 8 inch mattress today as the one that comes with it is a little thin. Should make a big difference. Love the layout. Everything worked great. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment.

oldenuftoknowbetter

Post by oldenuftoknowbetter » December 29th, 2016, 9:09 pm

Another Launch owner here. Same model as GaryG. (26BHS). I agree on quality of build. Of course service is going to depend on your local dealer. I purchased from a small country dealership. I haven't required any service, but have no doubt I will not have problems with this dealer. As far as models go, you'll have to decide which one works for you.
I doubt you would be disappointed with a Launch. And you do get a 2 year warranty!
2013 Ford F-150 Supercrew 5.0L w/factory tow package
2016 Starcraft Launch UltraLite 26BHS w/ Reese WDH

GaryG

Post by GaryG » December 28th, 2016, 6:17 pm

Welcome to the Starcraft forum. I have a longer Starcraft launch trailer but love it. I am more than pleased with the workmanship and build quality. Our local dealer has been excellent on both sales and service. You probably are aware, that no matter what RV make or model you are curious about, there will be someone, somewhere that had or has a legitimate complaint.

You should receive some responses from the forum members, but it may take a bit. This forum is rather small but I have found it most helpful. Happy RV searching. :D
2016 Starcraft 26 BHS Launch Ultra Lite - Gary from Boise, Idaho

Mowillie

Looking at the 19BHS

Post by Mowillie » December 28th, 2016, 1:46 pm

We have been looking at the Starcraft Launch 19BHS that has the rear queen slide out. This will be our third TT. Family of four, and the boys are 6 and 9. We are trying to stay within a budget and our tow restrictions of our tow vehicle. Anyone? have this unit and can offer pros or cons?
Thank you.