TV mounting location in Launch 17SB

Discuss these hardside and hybrid camper trailers packed with amenities.
outwrdbound

Re: TV mounting location in Launch 17SB

Post by outwrdbound » March 30th, 2017, 7:29 pm

Quick update. I finally had time to get around to this project and found the mounting location. I will be placing some plywood on the interior of the pantry just to make the mounting a bit stronger. The bracket I have has a pretty high weight limit (much higher than I would ever need, so I am wondering what the recommended max weight of the TV should be. I am looking at 19" and 24" TVs weighing between 4.2 and 5.5 lbs. What should the max weight be when mounting to the mfg. location on the pantry with a piece of plywood inside the cabinet?

outwrdbound

Post by outwrdbound » January 19th, 2017, 5:31 am

Pat198991 wrote:
January 13th, 2017, 10:05 pm

Hey outwrdbound,
How you liking the 17sb,were really intrested in one ,any issues wuth her?
No issues at all, we love her. She tows well behind our Honda Ridgeline and has been a wonderful camper. We especially like the powered awning, on our old pop-up we hardly ever used the awning since it was so difficult to setup and stow. The only real change I am going to make is to add a power tongue jack. With the WDH, the manual/crank jack gets old. ;)

Pat198991

Post by Pat198991 » January 13th, 2017, 10:05 pm

outwrdbound wrote:Hello,

We purchased a 2016 Launch 17SB earlier this year and would like to mount an LCD TV. Can anyone help me with the location of the mount? In searching the topic, I have seen other Launch hybrids with a sticker that appears to indicate the mounting location, however, ours has/had no such sticker. We purchased it new, so I presume the dealer removed it prior to delivery. Thanks for the help!

Cheers.
Hey outwrdbound,
How you liking the 17sb,were really intrested in one ,any issues wuth her?

oldenuftoknowbetter

Post by oldenuftoknowbetter » December 21st, 2016, 4:16 pm

Contact Starcraft and ask them. Starcraftrv.com (you'll need your registration #) While you are at it, request the framing drawings. They may come in handy down the road.
2013 Ford F-150 Supercrew 5.0L w/factory tow package
2016 Starcraft Launch UltraLite 26BHS w/ Reese WDH

outwrdbound

TV mounting location in Launch 17SB

Post by outwrdbound » December 12th, 2016, 5:45 pm

Hello,

We purchased a 2016 Launch 17SB earlier this year and would like to mount an LCD TV. Can anyone help me with the location of the mount? In searching the topic, I have seen other Launch hybrids with a sticker that appears to indicate the mounting location, however, ours has/had no such sticker. We purchased it new, so I presume the dealer removed it prior to delivery. Thanks for the help!

Cheers.