New Member introduction

Discuss these hardside and hybrid camper trailers packed with amenities.
GaryG

Re: New Member introduction

Post by GaryG » January 13th, 2017, 11:49 pm

Pat, I use to have a hybrid 2 rv's ago. I now have the 2016 Starcraft 26bhs. I did comment on the one that I did have yesterday, however.
2016 Starcraft 26 BHS Launch Ultra Lite - Gary from Boise, Idaho

Pat198991

Post by Pat198991 » January 13th, 2017, 10:07 pm

GaryG wrote:Nice 16' Launch. I'm on another RV forum and it seems that there are not a ton of Starcraft owners out there? I'm impressed with the quality compared to the TT that I traded in - a Forrest River Salem Cruise Lite - a lower end TT. I am hoping to here from other Starcraft owners.
Hey Gary,how are you liking the hybird ?,imlooking at the 17sb

Houston Remodeler

Post by Houston Remodeler » July 28th, 2016, 12:21 am

The front of your coach is just like ours and many others that had a recall for the seal between the fiberglass and the diamond plate.

Be 100% sure your trailer was repaired as part of the recall we all got.

Ours was fixed and have had zero problems.
2015 24 RLS with some mods
2014 Ram 2500 diesel

Zyriah

Post by Zyriah » July 27th, 2016, 6:47 pm

We are also former Forest River owners. We had a Vibe as our first camper. It was nice, but tiny and the bed was set up above a storage space so we had to crawl up into it like an over-the-cab bed. We traded up to a Launch 24RLS and LOVE it!! It's the perfect size for the two of us and our two furbabies - with the occasional grandchild. We've only had our Launch for a year, but so far it is much, much better made than the Vibe was.

GaryG

Post by GaryG » July 27th, 2016, 1:39 pm

Nice 16' Launch. I'm on another RV forum and it seems that there are not a ton of Starcraft owners out there? I'm impressed with the quality compared to the TT that I traded in - a Forrest River Salem Cruise Lite - a lower end TT. I am hoping to here from other Starcraft owners.

lagunamiata

Post by lagunamiata » July 25th, 2016, 2:15 pm

Hey... I'm new too!

We picked up a 16RB last month, our first RV. Going out this weekend for our first trip with the whole gang... should be fun! We did a weekend over the 4th, just the 2 of us. Camper was great, other than the mattress. Need a topper for it.

There's a great Facebook group - Travel Trailer Life. Not Starcraft specific, but has some great ideas and seems like a helpful group.

Here's ours, the night we brought it home.
Attachments
16rbsm.jpg
16rbsm.jpg (77.92 KiB) Viewed 2170 times

GaryG

New Member introduction

Post by GaryG » July 25th, 2016, 4:03 am

Hi, I'm Gary from Nampa, Idaho. Just bought a 2016 260BX Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite. It was used for a few months only. I pick it up on Thursday after our walk-through. It has a small slide that we missed in our last TT.

If any 260BX owners would like to comment about quality and or concerns about this unit I would appreciate it. This is my 4th RV but I sure don't know everything about RVing. LOL.

This forum is small but I've already read many posts and learned a bunch of things already about my trailer. Thanks in advance for any comments or reply's to my first post.

Gary